Please Read These Terms Carefully Before Using our Service.
The company is held responsible for delivering the product in a timely manner and
according to the Customer requirements indicated in the order. Should any of the company's commitments
be violated, the customer is entitled to a partial or a full reimbursement according to our Money Back
Money Back Guarantee Policy
- No Coder assigned yet: This is a rare situation, but sometimes it
happens. The amount of the refund is always 100%. If such a situation does occur, the customer should
not worry since they will be notified as soon as possible. If you want another Coder to work on your
request, but there is no appropriate one available, your claim will be directed to our dispute
department. They will review it and proceed with the corresponding refund based on your request.
- The Coder was confirmed or preliminary work has started, but you decided to cancel the order. In
this case, the refund amount would be capped at 50% of the original amount quoted to you to cover the effort of the
company and the Coder in their attempt to provide you with the product and services purchased. There will be strictly no refunds on the initial deposit.
- The Coder was confirmed, and over half of the remaining deadline has
passed, but the customer decided to cancel the order. The amount of refund can be up to 50% to cover the
Coder’s and company's efforts to accommodate your order request.
- Late Delivery: It can only happen if the Coder gets ill or in case
of other emergencies. The company will refund an appropriate amount to compensate for the late delivery.
The exact amount will be discussed with the customer in private.
- On-time delivery of all the orders is guaranteed. Sometimes delays
can happen due to the needed materials being uploaded too late by the customer or when the completed
assignment has been declined by the customer for any reason, thus requiring a subsequent revision. In
this situation, no refund can be granted.
- Disputed claims: If the customer is not satisfied and would like to
get a refund instead, the agency administration will conduct an investigation. The refund claim will be
approved or denied based on the result of the investigation. Keep in mind that we always want our
customers to be fully satisfied. Hence, we will always do our best to treat the customer fairly and
achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
- Plagiarised content: If there is a claim that the paper the Coder
has helped you with is plagiarised, a Turnitin report is needed. There will be no other reports that can
be accepted aside from this, or else no refund is possible.
You are not entitled to a refund if:
- Once you have accepted the work completed and more than 1 hour has
passed after final delivery without raising a refund request.
- A lower grade than what was expected is received: Please keep in
mind that we do not guarantee any grades. The codes/work that we provide are tailored as draft samples only
or as a point of reference and are not meant for submissions to schools or institutions.
- Delayed payment: If the customer claims that the order has been
delayed when the reality is that the payment was also delayed, we shall not bear responsibility for it.
Moreover, a refund cannot be requested.
- Note: in the case of a revision deadline, the previously mentioned
delay refunds and the recalculation of the price do not apply as the end dates are different.
- Editing, proofreading, formatting orders: Please understand that the
order you place for the earlier mentioned services contains original content written by you, that may
contain errors of contextual nature.
- Refund period has passed: Refunds are available within 1 hour of
the original transaction date. If 1 hour has passed since the transaction date, we cannot offer you a
- Assignment was supposedly incompleted, but investigations proved that requirements were met.
Upon raising a refund request, we will engage a 3rd party Quality Assurance team to study the work delivered and compare it with requirements given.
If the team deems the work to have been completed to specifications then the refund request will be voided.
- You submitted the work delivered by the company as your own to any educational institution. Work delivered by the company is meant to act as research material and a model answer only.
If through our investigations we deemed you had the intention of using our work as your own, this will result in the immediate termination of contract and any refund requests.
*If the Order is cancelled, the Customer is permitted to use any kind of the products
that have been provided before the cancellation. All rights for the copy go back to the company.
Upon receiving your refund request the team will conduct an internal investigation on the nature of the refund
and will decide on the specific amount to be refunded. This process usually takes around 2 weeks but may be longer during peak periods.
Once you receive the refund confirmation, the company will process it within 2 weeks.
Please note, that the company can not be held responsible for your Bank Transfer fees, transfer anomalies,
and/or possible delays occurring due to any Bank service issues.
Once again, all decisions made by the team are final.